Contributed by: RVED101 Monday, May 02 2011 @ 04:54 pm UTC
Episode #7 of Mark's RV Garage
On this episode:
Episodes of Mark's RV Garage are easy to embed the YouTube video
* Mark & Tyler start putting the interior walls back in the vintage trailer restoration project and add new vinyl flooring.
* Learn how to install a Dirt Devil central vacuum cleaner in your RV.
* Find out what the difference is between modified sine wave and pure sine wave inverters.
* Discover all of the fun things to do and places to visit when you stay at the Nigara Falls North KOA.
* Learn some great tips and techniques to help with backing a 5th wheel trailer.
All of this and more on this episode of Mark's RV Garage.
Episodes of Mark's RV Garage are easy to embed the YouTube video[*1] on your blog, Facebook or website….please help us spread the word!
All Episodes of Mark's RV Garage are archived at http://rvconsumer.com/ for easy retrieval and viewing.
GO HERE [*3] to view Mark's RV Garage, and keep checking back for new episodes.
For advertising rates or to get more information on these online RV training programs contact Dawn @ 910-484-7615E-mail: Dawn Polk